From Ego Mind to God Consciousness
Welcome to Mystical Perspectives. This is a series of Conversations Bringing a light to a Mystical Perspective on Life. I’m your Host Rev. Cindy Paulos. I have been studying and teaching with The University of Metaphysics, in its various forms for over 50 years. The University of Metaphysics is a Non-profit private, theological school operating under the auspices of the International Metaphysical Ministry (IMM).
- MASTERS, was the Founder of the University of Metaphysics for over 50 years. Founder of the International Metaphysical Ministry University of Metaphysics and University of Sedona .
Today I’ll be talking about the Metaphysical perspective of the EGO. We will delve into Dr. Masters SPIRITUAL MIND POWER AFFIRMATIONS, DR. MASTERS LATEST BOOK .TODAY SHOW WILL DISCUSS
From Ego Mind to God Consciousness
Egomay refer to several related concepts:
- Ego (Freudian), one of the three constructs in Sigmund Freud’s
structural model of the psyche a person’s sense of self-esteem or self-importance.The part of the mind that mediates between the conscious and the unconscious and is responsible for reality testing and a sense of personal identity.
Egotism, the drive to maintain and enhance favorable views of oneself
When we are born we learn how to get what we need. We cry when we are hungry, we smile when we want to be loved, we become very good at getting what we have to have to survive.
Ego is nothing more than a tool – created at a very early age to help you relate and identify in your human body – conditioned by all around you to behave the way it now does. And when you really grasp within your heart that it is not “real”, it will rebel. That is a wonderful thing to move through, because it gives you opportunity after opportunity to re-align your thoughts to those of your truth, and to put ego in it’s place – which is nowhere…
Then as we grow we begin to fine tune ways to fulfill our needs. This can be based on how our circumstances in life are. Do we have a large family and so need to compete for attention. Do we have enough love to keep that inner child from rebelling.
Do we have seed that are planted in our subconscious mind that will give us self confidence or make us feel fearful.
As we grow we find that much of the world is based on how many likes you get on facebook. We see how to manipulate that to be move loved.
Our ego loves to be liked. But there is always this higher level of God’ Consciousness where you realize that in reality you are not the separate self but one with the whole.
The ego’s role is to not control you, but to be used to understand the bridge between who your personality is and who your truly are.
- Signs that your EGO is acting out
- You Get Defensive
- You feel a need to react
- You get obsessed with what someone may have said to you
- You tell everyone including facebook friends how you were done wrong.
- Too much is never enough
- Disliking when people succeed
- You refuse to apologize
- Redirecting the attention back to you
- Constantly comparing yourself
- Craving respect and recognition
- Setting unattainable goals.
- You think you have all the answers
- You don’t take others advice
- You don’t realize that you may the problem not others.
- Always basing what you do on what’s in it for you.
The book Spiritual Mind Affirmations is available at amazon and at Metaphysics.com
Go to Metaphysics.com for more information.